Graphics
Graphics

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Dont even know where to start!


Well lets start with good news first WE ARE MOVING! Not far just a few blocks away but we are moving next door to Brians parents and to be honest i cant wait i think it will be so awesome lliving next to them. The house isnt bigger but the layout plan makes it feel like it is the kitchen is better the laurndry room is better and there is a huge yard and thats really good cause other good news we got a new puppy her name is SADIE!
She is 3 months old and she mostly lab but has a little bit of golden retriever in her, on a sad note my momma kitty ran away we are still praying for her to come back!
So with the good comes the bad most of you all ready know that i have another miscarriage my 4th im just finally getting back to a good place but as always after them i really struggle and its hard to move on here is something i would like to share with my family and friends
  • Ive
    had 4 miscarriages I don't understand all these emotions I am feeling.
    Will you try to understand and help me? PLEASE LET ME MOURN I may act
    and appear together, but I am not. Often it hurts so much I can hardly
    bear it. PLEASE LET ME MOURN Don't expect too much from me. I will try
    to help you know what I can and cannot handle. Sometimes I am not
    always sure. PLEASE LET ME MOURN Let me talk about my miscarriage. I
    need to talk, it's part of the healing. Don't pretend nothing has
    happened, it hurts terribly when you do. I love my child very much, and
    my memories are all I have now. They are very precious to me.
  • PLEASE
    LET ME MOURN Sometimes I cry and act differently, but it's all part
    of grieving. My tears are necessary and needed and should not be held
    back. It even helps when you cry with me. Please don't fear my tears.
    PLEASE LET ME MOURN What I need most is your friendship, your
    sympathy, your prayers, your support, and your understanding love
    ·
  • I am not the same person I was before my miscarriage and I never will
    be again. Hopefully we can all grow from this tragedy. PLEASE LET ME
    MOURN God gives me the strength to face each day and the hope that I
    will survive with His help and yours.

  • Time will heal some of the pain, but there will always be an empty place in my heart. PLEASE LET ME MOURN Author Unknown
  • Im sad and its hard everyday but thats all i want to say for today hope everyone else is having a great day and love you all!

    1 comment:

    Jennie Meyers said...

    Yay, for moving and getting a dog! Sorry you still haven't found your cat. I also hope you get that baby you deserve. (((hugs)))