Graphics
Graphics

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas and New Years!

We had a great Christmas and New years! I love this time of year! I feels so blessed by my husband and family! Im am just so lucky! I started a group on facebook called ttc after miscarriage (ttc= trying to conceive) its so great i am able to help so many women i just love it. Check it out if you have the time!

Still working at family dollar and Brian just bought a saw so he can go get wood! He has had a smile on his face since the moment he got it! He is so silly lol!
We blessed Baby Wyatt today is was so wonderful we just love that little boy!


Love you all more to come soon

Brian And Jamie

1 comment:

Cebs said...

I love the FB group. it's amazing how much people you don't know can have a effect on your emotions. Thank you for starting it!