Graphics
Graphics

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Holidays

So we had a great Thanksgiving we went to the Framptons so good! Earlier this week Bailee had her baby so we have all been super excited for baby WYATT!! He is so sweet and amazing and perfect! I am so blessed to have married into such a wonderful family!
I had a test done a few days ago for my tubes and they are clear however the test showed that my uterine lining was abnormal (whatever that means) but the dr said everything looked great and i have nothing to worry about! So thats good! I find myself having a hard time lately i dunno if its just cause the holidays or what but i find myslef getting sad for no reason ugh i just need to get over this and i dont even know where to begin! I feel so blessed to have my Brian he has helped me through it all! I just really want it to be our turn! I am just so sick of everyone telling me when its your time it will happen! Well i thought it was my time 3 times and had it taken away sorry to complain just sad right now! I really hope that soon things will turn around for us!
Love ya all!

4 comments:

R.B. and Cyndee Probert said...

I think we should do some shopping to make you happy!! Glad you got good news from the dr. Love ya Jamie!

Garrett and Caitlin said...

Im sorry Jamie. I wish things would work out for you guys. But good to hear things went good at the doctors.

mandy85 said...

Your day will come don't worry...

Cebs said...

I feel the same way. Every single person is like, " it will happen when it's supposed to." I think they think that we don't know that lol. Hugs to you!