Graphics
Graphics

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Update on US!!

Things are going really good or us right now. We are getting ready to buy a house and to be sealed in the Manti temple! I have dreamed of this day for as long as i can remember.
And to be sealed for time and all eternity to my best friend c-mon nothing is better. Brian is such a blessing in my life. Over the past year and a half of our marriage i have been able to overcome things i never knew possible and with Brian by my side and his belief in me i have become the woman i always dreamed i could be. And as i think of the day when we will be sealed for time and all eternity it brings tears to my eyes to know im where i belong and with the one i belong with. My love for Brian grows and grows with everyday and i couldnt of asked for a better husband. And dont even get me started on his amazing family. They all are the best and i love every single one of them with all my heart!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Ahh...you are the best. We love you too! We can't wait for the day when you are sealed.

mandy85 said...

That is exciting for you guys I know everything will go perfect.