Graphics
Graphics

Monday, July 6, 2009

4th Of JULY!!!









For the 4th this we all went to Mesquite!! We headed there about 11am Friday along with Taylor in the car with us! When we got there we couldn't check in for a few hours so Taylor Brian & I went bowling. We bowled 3 games and I finally got it and now as Brian says I'm not embarrassing!! LOL
Later that night i went and saw MY SISTERS KEEPER with Teresa Jamie and Jess. It was way good but way sad last time i let them pick the movie HAHA!
The next day we bowled with the whole family i was on a lane with Stirling, Taylor, and Brian we bowled 2 games and lets just say i beat all 3 guys the first game i kicked butt!! But then about the 2nd game i think the guys were mad that they lost to a girl so they played really good the 2nd game.
Then I went with the boys to see transformers OH YEAH way good movie!! Than we went swimming it was way nice cause we had the pool all to ourselvs!!
It was a great vacation i am so blessed to have married into such a amazing and normal family might i add!!! For those of you that are aware of my family you will understand the normal part!! LOL
They really are amazing wonderful people & I love each and every one of them with all my heart!! Thanks for a amazing vacation and tons more to come!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good times for sure! love the pic of brian bowling